What you can and can’t be picked and delivered by Marhaba Delivery Services; Check which items are prohibited?
Dangerous and/or illegal goods
There are some items that we can’t carry because they’re illegal or too dangerous for our rider/couriers to pick or deliver.
- Illegal items – goods which are illegal, the carriage of which is illegal, or the supply of which to the recipient is illegal
- Pathogens – things that can cause disease, such as a virus. Pathogens, Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations are prohibited. For example: clinical; environmental and medical waste; Ebola and anthrax
- Radioactive materials – radioactive materials and samples that are classified as radioactive e.g. fissile material; (uranium 235, etc); radioactive waste material; thorium or uranium ores etc
- Weapons and replica weapons – including decorative, deactivated or air powered weapons.
- Oxidising substances and organic peroxide – these are substances such as disinfectants and may cause or contribute to combustion of other substances. They may also be liable to explosive decomposition, react dangerously with other substances and injure health. For example: bromides; chlorates; components of fibreglass repair kits; disinfectants; nitrates; per chlorates; permanganates and peroxides
- Poisonous (toxic) and infectious substances – substances that are liable to cause death or injury if swallowed or inhaled, or by skin contact
- Drugs – any medicinal, narcotic or psychoactive substance controlled under the UK’s current Misuse of Drugs legislations
- Live animals – including but not limited to mammals, reptiles, fish, invertebrates, amphibians, birds, insects, larvae and pupae
- Human and animal remains including, without limitation
Marhaba delivery services